Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 26th, 2014
Hi Everyone!
 
 Well this week I was on a lot of exchanges with other sisters. Which was a lot of fun getting to work with other sisters and get to know them better.
On Wednesday, we had a miracle happen. We have one student who has been coming with her husband for a long time, but did not want any preaching or missionaries at their house. But they are an amazing couple! They love us and we love them. So on Wednesday, we shared a spiritual thought about the Book of Mormon being another testament of Christ and His atonement. After class, this student walked up to me and said, "Hermana Wright.... can I have one of those books?" My heart jumped. I was so excited and caught off guard to be honest. But we went and got her one and she said she was so excited and would try to read it in one day! It was a huge tender mercy for us. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon. It really is true.
 
And then yesterday, we had a musical fireside that we the missionaries put on. and I sang a solo. Yes I kiera, sang a solo, and I was scared, but it went ok. We all sang and members read parts and scriptures. It was really good. We had couple non members come. I wish more would have come, but it was still good.
Other than that.... I can not remember anything else that happened..... so sorry!
 
But I hope everyone enjoys your memorial day today and the amazing people that have gone before us. We have so much because of their sacrifices.
I love this gospel. There is no way that it's not true! I'm grateful to be here sharing my testimony everyday.
I love you all so much. thank you for everything!
 
Kiera lynn / Hermana Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment