Thursday, May 29, 2014


May 12
Hi everyone!
 
Well yesterday was awesome! I loved talking to my  family. I feel so blessed to have such an incredible family! I know that families are essential in Heavenly Fathers plan, and I'm glad I have one that is so supportive and loving :) Thanks family!
 
So this last week was long to be honest. We had a couple of different meetings that we don't usually have. But they were all really good! We had MLC (missionary leadership council) and that was awesome, I learned a lot from our mission president and the other missionaries that are there. I feel super grateful to be able to learn from them.
Then Thursday we had Zone Conference. I learned a lot there too! We got a lot of good trainings and suggestions on how we can be better missionaries and help our mission grow!
And then yesterday we went to contact a referral we got from some other sisters. We knock on the door and the mom answers and is not really interested, but she invites us in. She then tell us that we should talk to her daughter because she is a rebel an needs the message. So she went and got her! Haha, she came out and we taught them both a really short version of the Restoration, and the daughter said she would be open to learn and try it out. By the time we were leaving, the mom started asking a lot of questions and asking when church was. They said we could come back and share more.
It was just a cool expereince to see how the spirit worked in two different ways to touch two different people.
 
Well that was the week. It's absoulutly beautiful here! I love it! and I love the gospel. I know that it's true. No doubt, no question. We are beyond blessed to have what we have. We know where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going. How could we not be happy? My favorite quote right now is from Joseph B. Wirthlin, "Come what may and and love it" No matter what happens, it will all work out. We know the truth and we have the faith to keep moving forward. The church is true and it's worth it. I love you all. Thank you for everything! I LOVE YOU THE MOST!
 
Kiera / Hermana Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment