Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 5th Cinco De Mayo!!
Hi everyone!
 
Well this week was very busy in my new area, but we had so much fun and saw miracles in the Zone.
 
We had a cool Zone Challenge on Saturday, where we had the missionaries in the Zone go out and get their 20 conversations in a three hour block, and then we met back up at the church and had a little testimony meeting. It was so cool. I was so impressed to see the faith of this zone. Everyone went and did, and saw cool miracles the rest of the weekend. I love missionary work!
 
My new companion is AWESOME! I love Sister Robinson! We served around each other in Hollywood last summer and again four months ago in Torrance, so we are already best friends1 She is from Texas and goes home in July. She goes to BYU, so we will for sure be able to keep in touch.
 
My new ward mission leader is so amazing! He is a little crazy, but an angel. He loves the gospel. He was a mission president in the Dominican Republic, and was able to spend and entire week with Neil A. Maxwell.... lets just say he has some amazing stories. He also has the biggest house ever! haha oh boy, it's really nice and close to the beach :)
 
Overall, I love this new area. It's going to take a lot of work getting it going and helping our zone
Alison and Mercedes!! Love them!
 
 
 
, but it's going to be worth and I know we'll be blessed for our efforts.  
 
Thank you so much for all the prayers and the love! I LOVE YOU THE MOST!
 
kiera/ hermana wright
 

No comments:

Post a Comment