Wednesday, April 2, 2014


Mar 24
Hey!
 
Ok so I have a new companion! Her name is Hermana Diaz and she is from Honduras. She came to the United States when she was 12, and has lived in New Jersey since then. She is 26, but when you see a picture of her, you won't believe it! She looks super young :) She is just awsome and I love her.
So this week was just different. We had a bunch of new trainings and meetings to start off the new transfer and Sister Diaz had new meetings too. So we were in a lot of meetings! But this weekend we got another mini missionary ! She was great. Her name was Maria. She's form El Salvador and has only been here for two years, so she spoke very little english. So I spoke more spanish this weekend than I ever have before, which is good cause I need the help.
 
Edgar came to church yeaterday! He loves it, and tells everyone that he's getting baptized, He really is so prepared, he just loves life so much. He a great example of how to love every day and smell the roses type stuff :)
 
On Saturday after LA English class, our ward mission leader, Hermano Romero, who is from Peru (so I love him), took us all out to eat to a Peruvian Buffet!!! Oh my goodness it was so good! Hands down, they have my favorite foods! I was so happy. Oh and just so everyone knows, Peruvians make the best Chinese food... true story :)
 
I really don't knwo what else happened this week, it went by really fast! But it was good. One thing I realized this week is that God is going to judge us on who we have become, not who we were or what we did. And I am so grateful for that! I know that it's true. I love you all so much. I hope you have a great week! I LOVE YOU THE MOST!
 
Hermana Wright
Kiera lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment