Monday, April 21, 2014

Hey!
 
Well today is just gorgeous here in sunny California :) This is the best time of the year here in my opinion, even tho the nights can be chilly. :)
 
Well I honestly don't know where this week went. It went by super fast. But we had some cool things happen this week.
So Edgar (one of our investigators) wants to get baptized, but he is not married to his senora, so there is a problem. And this women wouldn't even look at us. So we told Edger to pray everyday to know what to do about the situation. We had a lesson with him Friday morning and it went well. Then at the end of the lesson, he told us to come into the kitchen and we were able to meet his woman, and she talked to us!!! She told us that we were welcomed there anytime! I was a little shocked. We invited her to church, and she said she would think about it. She didn't come yesterday, but it was amaizng to see how her heart had been sofented just a little bit. I really hope that she will be open to listening to the lessons now.
 
We also had a family home evening with the Daza family. Hna Daza is my best friend and I love her! Her husband is less active, so that is why we had an FHE with them. It was really good. I hope that we'll be abe to help Hno Daza see the importance of the gospel for his family.
 
Then this weekend we got another mini missionary!  It was a lot of fun. Her name was Paloma and she 17 and a convert. She did not want to come at first, but by the time we dropped her off, she said that she had loved it and learned so much. I hope that she will go on a mission. I wish that for everyoen actually. It's the best thing in the whole world :)
 
Well I hope everyone had a great week and that you have a great one to come. Thought
 
Paloma, Hermana Diaz and Me!
for the week is don't get angry. I read Mosiah 19-21 today, and so many people died because someone got angry and couldn't communicate. Anger is not of the Lord, it makes us do irrational things and say stuff we don't mean. It's better to handle everything with love. Take a 2 min break, count to 10, or walk away, but don't get angry. The emotional part of our brain reacts way faster than the rational part, so give your brain time to think :)
 
I love you all so much. thanks for all the love and support. :) I LOVE YOU THE MOST
Kiera lynn   Hermana Wright
 

No comments:

Post a Comment