Monday, October 7, 2013

September 15th, 2013
Hi Family!
Wow I can't believe it's half way through September already! It's goes by so fast... some days ;)

Well to start out I want to tell you about the English Class. I love the English Class!!!! I teach the advanced class and I love it so much. From the Class, we have gotten SO many referrals, and our ward has three or four new investigators from the Class, and all of them came to the Hispanidad on Saturday! And three came to church the next day! This class is going to help us find those people who are ready for the gospel and for baptism. I love it, and I never want to leave here!

So The Hispanidad was so much fun! We were there ALL day! But it's fine, because we had so many non members come and we got to do a lot of missionary work. Our Zone Leaders, Elder Boyd and Elder DePalo, did a church tour with Max (from english class) and set a baptismal date with him after the tour!!!!!!!!! It was amazing. and then we had roberto there, and he took a book of mormon and asked us when we could teach him more!!!!!! So cool. He's going to get baptized :)
There was also tons of food there!!! From all different countries. Honduras, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, El Salvador, and PERU!!! The Food was amazing!!!! I love Preu so much, and their dance was way cool. I also love El Salvador :) So ya, it was a really fun day, and we saw so much success out of it.
Me and Sister Warner are doing GREAT! I love her so much. We have a lot of fun every day when we almost die on our bikes, or when we get stopped by drunk people, or when we are eating an "awesome" meal :) haha She is really great.
We had a really cool experience with our mission president this last week too. He pulled me and Sister Warner out before the meeting started. He told us thank you for a couple things that happened a week ago, and just told us that he loves us so much and is so proud of the work we are doing. he said he trusts us more than any other sister in the mission, and that he could give us any situation to handle. He was pretty emotional, and of course so were we. It was just so cool to hear that he does trust us and is proud of us. He said that we are truly becoming the people we wan to be at the end of missions, and becoming the people the lord wants us to be. I love President Weidman so much. He is truly called of God and I feel very blessed to have him as my mission president.
Well that is all can remember :) Hope everyone has a great week. I love you all tons!

kiera lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment