Monday, October 7, 2013

October 1st, 2013
Hi everyone :)

Well to start out, I am getting transferred! I am going to Central Zone, I'm going to be in Inglewood 2nd ward (spanish), and also the YSA ward. I'm in a car, senior companion, and my new comps name is Sister Uele.
So ya. Lot's of change but it is going to be so good. I've never done YSA, so that should be interesting. I also hear that the spanish ward i'm going to is really awesome, so i;m excited about that.

Alright, this week feels like a blur to be honest. Last monday was Josephs birhtday, so we went over and had pumpkin pie and a little party. It was a lot of fun. Jackie told me that she is going to move to utah and sell houses with my dad :) haha she is crazy but I love her so much!
We had the most amazing lesson with Roberto this week. We taught the Plan of Salvation, but he basically taught us. He agrees with everything, and loves the doctrine. I've never seen anyone more prepared than him. But we got sad news. He had to go back to mexico until January. He left this morning. So he won't be getting baptized next week. But it's ok. I know he will get baptized down there :) so all is well.
We had a Carne Asada with the ward missionaries and the full time missionaries. It was so much fun, except we got a call from president right in the middle of it, and found out that sister Warner is training. So I knew I was leaving since Saturday. SO we were a little sad that night. But it was good to find out because i've been able to say bye to everyone before hand. Saying goodbye to the marroquins was probably the hardest. Hermana just started crying and she kept saying "no, no" it was so sad. Anna didn't take it very well either. But I know I'll keep in touch with all of them. Its just hard to leave so many people that you love.
Well that is all I can remember. Say a little prayer for me that my companion is normal. haha just kidding, she'll be great.
I love you all so much. Thanks for everything!

Kiera lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment