Monday, October 7, 2013

Hi everyone,

October 7th, 2013 Central Zone
 
Well I'm in a new area and it's...... new. It's totally different! But It's good.
My comp is Sister Uele, she is from Tonga, Speaks english too and is learning spanish. She has been out 5 months. Her Spanish isn't the greatest, so my spanish carries us through. Which is good, i'm speaking a lot more, so I think it will help.
Um haven't really gotten to know either of the wards because of conference, but I'm sure they are great.
We had one really amazing lesson with Billy. He is from the YSA ward. His girlfriend (Tina) is a member but a less active who just started coming back to church. We taught him the gospel of Christ and the Book of mormon. He said he would read the BOM and that he wanted to get baptized. So his date is the 27th, but we aren't sure if we'll be able to keep teaching him because he lives down in longbeach and there is already a YSA down there. So we have to get special permission. So we'll see about that. But he is amazing and is so prepared. He told us about his backround and all the stuff he's been through, and he really is amazing. Plus it helped that Sister Uele's parents were in the exact same situation as him and Tina are. So that was super powerful.

What else.... oh! I MISS MY BIKE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's all I can think of. Sorry it's so short. But I hope everyone is doing well. Thank you for all the birthday wishes!
I love you so much!

kiera lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment