Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 2013

Well another week in Sunny Caifornia. It was SO hot this week! I would just be sitting in lessons and be dripping sweat. It's because it's so humid here, so you walk outside and you immediatley get moist. it's gross.
Martha has been sick this week so we haven't met with her, but she came to church yesterday :) I love her so much.
Gary I doing great, He's the highlight of our week, and he trying to get ready to go to the temple! He's awesome.
We had to drop one of our investigators cause he's not doing anything we ask him to. But we met Jose this week and he reminds me a lot of Grandpa Wilson. He wears jeans and cowboy boots and button up shirts, and he smells liek grandpa too. It was a weird little flash back.
Some other real crazy/sad stuff happened this week, but ask dad if you want to know. I dont' want to type it again.
And then yesterday, guess what I got to do! I got to speak in sacrament! haha it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. And after everyone said they could understand me and I used right grammer. Then all the missionaries in the ward sang. So it was good, and a little scary :)
Well I can't think of anything else. But I love you all so much and miss you like crazy! Oh and just so ya know, I won't be e-mailing til tuesday next week because it's transfer week :) Can you believe i've already been gone for four months!! Crazy! love you
kiera

No comments:

Post a Comment