Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hello everyone.
Ok so I am being transfered! I am going up to Griffeth Zone up in hollywood. My area is called sunset. It's a spanish area (thank heavens) and guess who my companion is...... Hermana Oldham!!! Haha I couldn't believe it. And guess what else... we are on bikes! so I will be buying one of those tomrrow, so don't send one :) Sister Blair is also leaving, so our area is getting whitewashed! way crazy.  So ya that's what's happening.
In the area this last week it was rough. We lost a lot of investigators and nothing else seemed to be going through. And now i'm leaving. I hope whoever come in will just what lynwood needs.
I am so sad to be leaving gary! I will miss him so much.
And Martha. We went over and helped her in her back yard yesterday. I never thought I would love someone like I love her. She is incredible. I know she will get baptized, it's just a question of when. :)
Um other than that It was pretty much just working with members which is the best way to do the work!
Oh I am also super sad to leave my district here in lynwood. But four of six of us are leaving! that is a lot of change. President Weidman definatley has his one ideas. The whole mission got changed around!! So we'll see what happens with it. :)
I hope you are all having fun with the family. Give them my love.
Thank you for all the love and support. I miss you all so much.
Love, kiera

No comments:

Post a Comment