Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hola!
 
Well I hope everyone is as excited about missionary work as I am now!!! That broadcast was amazing!!! I loved every minute of it, it no one got to watch it, ask someone who did cause every member of the church needs to know what was said! :)
So this week some great things happened.
To start, Edurado dropped us. It was sad and hard, but he says he's happy and he says he knows it's what God wants for him... I don't know what God he's praying to... cause I think he'd be saying the opposite and that he needs the gospel....? But ya, it happened.
Next, we got to go to the VC with Ana (investigator) and Julio (her member husband) and it was awesome. But then we came to church the next day, and ana pulled us aside and said her and julio talked and that they are going to seperate and get a divorce... so she wanted to get baptized as soon as possible. Ya we didnt' know what to think. So we went to their place last night and Surprise! they aren't seperating and they love each other and are going to work out their problems. Haha oh man it was a great expereince.
So ya that's what happened this week.
I love and miss you all tons, sorry my letters aren't that great, i'll write you a better hand written one next week :) I love you all and miss you so much. And everyone go out and help talk to people to help the missionaries!! We really can't do this without you!
Love you so much and miss you like crazy!
Kiera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment