Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hola Hola
So I just e-mailed like 4 days ago, so there's only few things that have happened.
First, I got your package!!! Thank you so much! That was so much fun to open and I'm so excited for the granola!
So this last weekend we had exchanges. I went up to Hollywood for a day with sister Lopez Pech, and sister Blair stayed in lynwood with sister snyder. So sister Lopez pech is 23, she's from Mexico City, and I love her! I learned so much from her. I got some great teaching ideas, and had a great experience. Hollywood is SO different from lynwood, but I loved it. The members are just as great and so are the other missionaries. Sister oldham is actually living with sister lopez pech so i got to talk to her and catch up a bit. It's was so fun. Sister lopez pech made arroz con leche, so yummy! Oh, I had to drive up to Hollywood, because she doesn't drive, and it was crazy. Traffic here is just... I dont' even know what! It's just crazy. But we made it safe and sound :) But while we were driving from the sisters apartment to the VC.
So success story is that Martha came to the VC on saturday!!! and she brought her son Oscar.She loved it and want's to go to the temple someday. I want her to get baptized, but her situation hasn't changed. so it will take time, but I think it will happen.
And yesterday we went and taught gary. Usually we go on saturday, but we were in santa monica. So we went over and talked about the priesthood. He loves that he'll be able to hold it soon. So the lesson was good. But when we got home, he texted us and said "thanks for coming over and visiting me, I knew there was something missing in my week, adn it was the spirit. Every time you guys come over I feel the spirit, and I feel bad when I don't do the things you asked me to."
That was the greatest text ever!!! Becasue he can recognize the difference. So I hope he willl start reading every day and not just 3 times a week. :)
Well that's all can think of for now. But I love you all so much and I'm so grateful for all of you and all you do for me. love you tons
 
Kiera

No comments:

Post a Comment