Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 28th, 2014
 
Hey everyone!
 
Well first off, you will not believe what happened at transfers! I am staying in the area, but it's not a sister training area anymore. And I'm in a trio! Sister Jarmen and Sister Warner are my companions! Haha crazy right?!! Three times with Sister Warner. I think this is a sign that we will be part of each others lives forever! And I'm totally fine with that.
I'm so sad to not have Sister Young anymore. She is incredible. But thank heavens everyone is from Utah so we can all hang out there :)
 
Well yesterday was one of those days that one will never forget. Omar was baptized yesterday. It was such an incredible experience. He was so excited and so happy. He looked great in white! But there was such a special spirit there. I was just so grateful that I had the opportunity to meet Omar and to be able to share my testimony with him. I feel so blessed, and so grateful. After the baptism, the Lamberena family came up to Omar and they all knew each other before from some past job or something. And they invited Omar over for dinner that night. So we all had dinner together last night and Omar brought his little boy Alex, who is three. It was such a tender mercy for Omar to have someone in the ward that he knows and loves. And he has so many other fellowshippers in the ward too. They have taken him in and have helped him so much. Omar is incredible. Please keep him in your prayers. We all know that once something good happens, Satan is right there and will try to tempt and distract.
Also Jenifer came to church yesterday and her oldest son Jr, who is 9, came as well. They all loved it! We talked to Jenifer after and she asked us if we have to tell her she's ready for baptism or if she decides that for herself. Haha she is so ready. So we told her to pray about a specific day and that we knew she would be ready for that day if she did her part.
And last night we went to the departing missionary fireside. There were 26 missionaries going home!!! There were so many people there it was crazy. But it was so good. the testimonies were so powerful. It was sad to see so many of the missionaries I love get up there. It's weird to think that that will be me in four weeks. Not sure how I feel about that.
 
I want all of you to know that God really does hear and answer our prayers. I know that He does because He has answered mine this last week. Some answers came through quiet thoughts, and others through priesthood blessings, but they came. I love the priesthood. It can help us so much. I know that if we are stressed, worried, sick, confused, a blessing from our Heavenly Father given through his worthy sons, can help us and uplift us. If you're struggling in anyway, ask for a priesthood blessing.
I love you all so much. Thank you for your love and support and your prayers. I really can feel them and the strength they bring to me every day. Keep on keeping on :) I LOVE YOU THE MOST!
 
Hermana Wright / Kiera lynn   
 
 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment