Tuesday, January 28, 2014


Dec 16, 2013
hi everyone

ok short e-mail.

Sister hart got her visa this last week!!!!!! we dropped her off last night and she flew out his morning. It was a sad goodbye, she was so nervous and just cried, but I know she will be ok. :)
I also got a call last night, and I am training a brand new missionary! I don't know what to expect... but I'm sure it will be fun :) 

We had an incredible open house last night and we had about 500 people there! there were tons of non members and tons of nativity sets! it was an amazing night! I know we will see a lot of positive things from this open house. 

Well I hope you all have fun in sun valley. take lot's of pictures and have fun. Please give everyone my love!

I love you all so much. Sorry it's so short, but we don't have a lot of time. 
Merry Christmas, and I'll talk to you next week! 

kiera lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment