Tuesday, January 28, 2014

December 30th
The Marroquin Family



Hi everyone!

Well I have the greatest news ever.... Hermano Marroquin was baptized on friday! I got to go back up to Hollywood, and give the talk on baptism. It was the greatest day of my mission. I have never felt so much love before. I was bawling the whole time. Sister Johnson was too and she had no idea what was going on cause it was all in Spanish!! but she could feel the spirit. The Marroquin's became my family and they called me their daughter that night. I know we will be family for the rest of our lives and longer. I felt so blessed. They are now a complete family, and in one year they are going to the temple. Hermano made sure that I would be able to come back for it. I told him that there is now way I'll miss it. 
I got to see Jackie and Joseph while I was there. I LOVE them. They told me they are coming to Utah to stay with us in September, so put that on your calendar :) 
I love being a missionary. I love seeing the atonement change people and change lives. It's real. and It's all true. I know it's true. 
I hope you all have a great New Year's and make some resolutions to be better member missionaries in 2014. We all have a work to do, so let's get doing it! 
I love you all so much, thanks for being my perfect Christmas gift! I LOVE YOU THE MOST!

kiera lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment