Tuesday, January 28, 2014


Dec 23, 2013
Hey everyone,
 
Well I don't know what to writ since I will be talking to most of you very soon :)
but I'll give you an update on my new companion.
Her name is Sister Johnson, she is from Michigan, weighs about 90lbs, is so sweet, very funny, and has a huge desire to serve. she is also waiting for her visa to Brazil. ( I don't know why, but they like me to train the Brazilians) but hopefully it won't come to soon.
 
We had a Christams Devotional with half the mission. It was so good. The spirit there was amazing and Sister Weidman put togethere a beautiful program. The musical numbers were so beautiful too! I got to see Sister Warner, Sister Uele, and Sister Wells. it was a nice little reunion :) I didn't realize just how much I had missed sister Warner until I saw her, we totally became best friends. haha so lame but it's true.
 
Um we had our ward christmas program on sunday, we sang in the choir. And it was really good. we and Andy (one of our investigators there) and sister Wolper :) so it was good.
The work here is still slow but its picking up. We are starting to make some progress. But it will take time, prayers and patience :)
 
President and Sister Weidman @ Christmas Program

Christmas PJ and slippers
 
We helped a member hang Christmas lights, helped a less active cut up squares for a quilt, and of course, saw Marsha Wolper :) It was a great week. kind of crazy, we had a bunch of trainings for
New Companion Sister Johnson(left) Sister Warner(right)
 
 
the new missionaries and the devotional, so if wasn't the norm, but it was still good.
 
Ok I love you all very much, and I can't wait to talk to you on wedensday! Until then, have fun skiing and be safe :) I LOVE YOU THE MOST!!
 
kiera lynn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment