Monday, May 13, 2013

Hello family,
 
Well I loved talking to you all yesterday! best day ever! I miss you all so much.
So i totally forgot to tell you tat this coming saturday Quinten L Cook is coming to our mission to talk to us!!!!! Im so excited. it will be awesome. We had zone conferences this last week and I learned so much. It was kinda sad cause it was president and sister bakers last ones, they go home at the end of this transfer, (may 29) but we are all excited to meet our new president and his wife :)
Well I don't know what else to say so im just going to bare my testimony that this church is true. Just in the last month ive seen the lords hand to many times to ever deny that He's there. This is his work and he is always there for us. I love the gospel with all my heart. I hope that I can share it with anyone and everyone that will listen, because the gospel is for everyone :)
I love you all so much!
 
kiera

No comments:

Post a Comment