Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hola!
 
 I can't believe it's already p-day again! So today was beach p-day! we met with two other zones and went to the beach and played sports and had a great time. California is so beautiful!
Ok I don't have a lot of time, but I have a story. So on Friday we had an appointment with a refferal we had gotten from the elders. So we went there and it was Marco, his daughter Galilea and his friend Ruben. So we talked with them and taught them the restoration and the BOM. and we invited them to be baptized and they said yes. but they didn't come to church yesterday casue of some car problems, but I have faith that they will next week. we also got a ton of refferals from Hermana Arce this week and it's been amazing how awesome it is to have members present in lessons.
The spanish is..... coming. it's been way hard, but it's ok. I love the members. they are all amazing and help so much. My comps are so great and so are the elders in our district. I lovve the all so much. But I miss my MTC family so much. But I did Sister Oldham at the beach today.
Other than not being able to speak and missing home sometimes, Im doig great.
I love you all so much!
hermana wright
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment