Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hey Everyone!! 

Well this week just seems like a blur. It went by so fast. 
I had my departing missionary training this last Tuesday, and that was weird. It was really good. President Weidman gave us some awesome advice and we got to ask questions and talk about what was on our minds. It was good. 

Jennifer was confirmed yesterday! It was an awesome day! She was so happy. A little nervous before, but she cried after. Her blessing after the confirmation was incredible. She cried. I felt the spirit so strong. I feel so so blessed. 

Well everyone, this is my last full week. I plan to work and work and just enjoy the time I have. I love you all so much, that you for all the love and support. I LOVE YOU THE MOST!  

Hermana Wright / Kiera 
Hermana Wright and Hermana Warner comps
three times, and they get to end their
mission together!
 

Departing missionary temple day!

Hermana Jarmen and Herman Warner.
 
 

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment