Monday, November 18, 2013


Nov 11
Hi everyone,
I know I told you I wouldn't be on until tomorrow, but that got changed! 
So transfers... I am leaving again.
I am going to Torrence. My new comp is sister Hart, I am finishing her training, and I'm whitewashing.... and i'm going English. 
My heart kind of sunk when I heard English, and training and whitewashing haha. it's going to be very different. But I'm just going to try and do my best and try to find out why the Lord wants me there. 
As far as this week, We had some really incredible lessons with less actives. I really feel like this is a huge reason of why I'm on a mission. I don't know why, but I keep having these amazing connections with less actives, and they have changed my life. 
Holika is doing so great!!!! We taught him the Gospel of Jesus Christ this week, and by the end of it, He was basically bearing his testimony about the principal of repentance. It was an incredible lesson, we are hoping to set a date wit him tonight. 
We also saw Billy this week to give a recent convert lesson, and he is just doing awesome! the Word of wisdom is going great and has not been a problem since he decided to quit before his baptism. His testimony is so strong and he loves being a member of the Church!

Cool news. Our mission just opened to teach and preach the gospel in Farsi. Farsi is the language spoken by the people who live Iran. there are only two missions in the world that teach the gospel in Farsi. There are half a million people just in our little mission that speak Farsi. 
I was so over whelmed when I heard at our training meeting. The spirit was so strong. It just strengthened my testimony that the Lords work is moving forward and spreading to all nations, and  tongues! What a huge blessing!
I am so grateful to be serving here at thing time. I love my mission!!!
I love you all so much! Thank you for everything!

kiera lynn
Sister Uele and Sister Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment